Major in Economics
The economics major is designed for students seeking a broad education applicable to occupations in business, law, and government. School requirements must be met and must include 17 courses as specified below.
- Economics 20A-B. Basic Micro and Macroeconomics.
- Economics 15A-B. Probability and Statistics.
- Mathematics 2A-B and 4. Calculus and Mathematics for Economists.
- Economics 100A-B-C. Intermediate Micro and Macroeconomics.
- Economics 122A. Applied Econometrics.
- Six additional Economics courses, one of which may be lower-division.